Leaflet Printing Ideas Inverness
Leaflet Printing Ideas
Our modern lifestyle means that the advertising and marketing campaigns that most businesses launch are highly competitive; consequently, each time these campaigns are more attractive and go over the edge, creating a new level of expectation and awe. On the other hand, there are collectors that take a particular interest in popular advertising and marketing campaigns, such as the Christmas season advertising campaign that a popular brand of soda launches every year.
As a result, most companies seek to make their advertisements as attractive as possible so that they will not only accomplish their goal - position their products and company high in the preference ranking of the target market - but also to be attractive enough to become popular and be collected. A collectible can reach a high amount when sold on auction sites and similar places, even after just a little time after the ad has been launched to the target market.
Therefore, both advertising and marketing businesses, as well as the businesses and companies that are requesting the ads, are interested in making the campaign ads as popular as possible, enticing and tempting ad collectors to add these to their personal collections. In this manner, the same advertising that has worked for a special campaign season will work to raise the presence of the company higher and more permanently than it could by the mere use of an advertising and marketing strategy.
Consequently, they will seek to make sure that the technique that is used to print the ad is the most advanced and attractive as possible. Even so, at the same time, it is desired that the ads that are printed are also manageable and that can be easily stored. This will work on two different levels - on one side, the leaflet that is to be handed out will be kept due to the beauty and attention catching elements and on the other side it will make its information known to several people, not just the one that is receiving it; this will enhance the performance of the leaflet.
Such techniques are frequently used for the printing of movie ads and consumables such as sodas and junk food. Some of the most popular printing techniques for extreme Leaflet Printing are:
- Lithography and plastic polymer. This technique allows the marketing business to charge a reasonable fee for the lithographic printing however, the glossy coat of the plastic polymer will make the leaflet captivating yet more expensive than what it might seem.
- Relief printing. As its name indicates, this printing is done in the relief portions that are to be enhanced; commonly used in business cards, it is a popular printing style for leaflets.
- Serigraphy. It provides a relief contour to a special area of the leaflet, making it noticeably attractive.
- Flexographic. While it is time consuming and efficient, it leaves little room to enhancement and experimentation.
- Gravure. This process is the most popular when applying made to order colours to a leaflet, because they can be added one layer at a time.
- Screen printing. Usually this method is used for low-cost leaflets, still it can make great advertisements.
- Electrophotographic. This method prevents bleeding processes in the printing of leaflets and the quality is almost as good as lithography.
- Microcapsule. This is the choice of printing for small sized prints with few exemplars and a great quality.
- Thermal sublimation. Usually this method is used alongside with wax printing.
- Wax printing. This is one of the most expensive methods and is not recommended for small printing quantities.
However, there is no written law that any leaflet should be only printed with one technique or that different techniques cannot be mixed together.
About the Author:
Solopress is a print and design company in the UK, offering a variety of services such as Leaflet Printing, flyer printing, brochure printing and much more